As a professional Tantrika and Shamanic Medicine Practitioner, my passion is to support you in achieving authentic, long-lasting emotional & sexual wellness.
Our professional relationship will require vulnerability & trust as we explore intimacy, emotional and sexual blockages and invoke the power of your sexuality to bring about whole-body healing.
It is essential to maintain clear boundaries. I kindly ask that you read the etiquette below.
Thank you for respecting my boundaries.
- I only work with clientèle who are seeking to heal and authentically grow into their sexual mastery. Those who are ready to dive in, do the work and experience life-enhancing results.
- I am NOT providing you with a sexual experience, and I reserve the right to refuse services to anyone who asks or attempts to manipulate the session toward a sexual experience of any kind.
- I am here to be your mentor in emotional/sexual wellness so you can reclaim mastery over your body and mature as a man
.- Our time together is not to be mistaken as the beginnings of any other form of relationship. There will be no sexual intercourse or emotional relationship while we work together.
- I intend to create an experience for you to connect + heal your emotional, spiritual, physical body and clear any blockages you may have with your emotional + sexual body.
I do NOT offer release-focused bodywork.
- Our sessions may evoke feelings of being loved and cared for, allowing you to dive deep and as a result, many things could arise, such as laughter, tears & heavy emotions.
- I ask my clients to keep an open mind and an open heart while still respecting my boundaries and communicating their boundaries to me—your sexual healing sessions are based on mutual respect for your healing process.
- If any of these boundaries are disrespected in any way, or you ask me to violate one of my boundaries, I will leave the room, and you will be expected to leave without a refund.
You will no longer be welcome to work with me.
- Please note that all sessions remain completely confidential.